pátek 9. června 2017

Hey everyone!

Heyy!

I have made a decision that I try to write something in englis. I don't know if it is good idea. Yea it's my 17th article, but I only try it if will somebody read it. I will tell you about me. It was my first article here, but in czech.
Well, let's go...

Heyy again...
I am Tereza and a I'm 16 years young :)
I live in Prague, in Czech republic. Prague is beautiful city. Here are plenty of beautiful sights. It's heart of Europe.
I'm going to the first grade at high school. It's an economic school and it's fine. In class I have only few friends.
I'm not much talkative, but I'm friendly.
I really like to meet new people from whole world.
Something about my hobbies...
I really love some DIY things, I make everything that comes to my mind. 
I love music, it isn't day when I don't listen to music. Right now when I write this I listen to music. When I hear a song and I like it, I totally fall in love with that song and I listen to that song a million times.
I really fell in love with Justin Bieber. Since his start of career on youtube.
I like to read books, but only book that I like and I totally hate required reading from school.

That is something little about me.
I hope that you like it a little.

Terry


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat